It’s Thursday and time for another great challenge at Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog. This week we have the best and the easiest theme – Anything goes!
Our sponsors this week are DIY Boutique and The Ribbon Girl. JOIN US!
I finally got to use this lovely Drip drop Tilda. This is a special stamp, which means you can buy her only at Creashop duymelot. I got this one from ebay for a very (I mean very!) good price. 🙂
So, this is my rainy card for a rainy October here in Slovenia. We had rain, fog and sun today! 🙂
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Sofiero
- stamps: Drip drop Tilda (Special stamp, 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda’s tag, Joy crafts – butterfly edge, Spellbinders – decorative labels eight
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles (stardust)
- white lace
- paper doily
- pink cotton cord
- half pearls
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge blog: Song birds (Madonna – Rain)
- Magnolia Mania: Pink & Brown
- Crafty ribbons challenge: Butterflies
- Simon says wednesday challenge: Use rubber or clear stamp