Didn’t we want summer? Why ………. It’s simply TOO HOT! Wasn’t it perfect when the temperatures were around 23 °C? I know, it’s never ok for everybody.
My cousin gave birth to a little baby boy and I made her a card with one of my new stamps from the Special moment Collection. I love this collection. Tilda’s are so pretty. The only one I don’t really like is wedding couple – they could be prettier. They look old (I know they are vintage, but …)! 🙁
I really enoyojed coloring this one, maybe because I was stamped on my last bit of Langton HP prestige paper and now all I’m left with is Lanton HP which isn’t nearly as good as the first one. The shape of the card was cut out with my Silhouette cameo.
…. and the good news? My happy mail has arrived (special prize from Magnolia): stamps, dies, papers … wohooooo 🙂
I’m entering this card into some challenges. One of them is Going for a song at Totally Tilda Challenge blog and the song is a nursery rhyme called:
Last Night The Stork Came Calling
And there beneath its wing.
Lay sleeping oh so sweetly
The tiniest little thing.
From babyland so far away
Beside a silver sea,
Was brought a special treasure
As a gift to you and me.
For this box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP prestige 300g
- design papers:
- stamp: Love background, Delivery from heaven (Special Moment Coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – scalloped tags, Spellbinders – floral ovals, Marianne – decorative elegance
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- blue organza ribbon
- white lace
- white paper doily
- wooden horse
- adhesive diampnds (Magnolia Knick Knackerys – Morning Dew)
- frantage (shabby blue).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Tilda’s Town: Use your stash (doily, papers, lace)
- Totally Tilda Challenge blog: Going for a song (Last night the stork came calling)
- Magnolia Down Under: Anything goes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge blog: Luscious lace