Pretty in Pink – Marvelous Magnolia DT card
Today is Thursday and time for my first DT card at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog. I made this card the same day I got the new stamps, but I saved it for this oppurtunity as it just screams pink and spring!
The theme of this week’s challenge is Pretty In Pink. Not just a smidge of pink, we want to see a lot of pink! Our marvelous sponsors this week are Tilda’s Town and The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.
Check out on our blog what my beautiful teames have made!! Lovely creations ladies! 😉
So, here’s my pink card. 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- aquarel paper: Langton
- design papers: First Edsition papers
- stamps: Tilda hiding egg (With love collection 2013), Sprin fence (Hoppy Easter 2010),
loving wishes (Raising The Ceiling Collection 2010), New York (With love Coll. 2013),
- dies: Magnolia DooHickey Heart Swirl, Tim Holtz-Butterflight
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses, Kort & Godt
- pink ribbon with roses
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Duymelot Design Team: Spring / Spring creation with many flowers
Enjoy jour day, be creative and join us at Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog, we would love to see your pink creations! xoxo
I am a big fan of pink cards and this one is beautiful! The butterflies are stunning!
super lepa in res prava rozika. lp
Gorgeous card! I just love pink!
fab card Tamara, love this bordure dies and your precious bouquet flowers
Hi, what a beautiful and cute card, love the pink and the butterflies:)Hugs Charlotte
Just gorgeous Tamara and I'm loving all the pink. Tracy xx
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Lepa v pastelno roza,
What a beautiful card, love the colour and the flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Duymelot challenge, and good luck.