Today is Thursday and time for my first DT card at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge blog. I made this card the same day I got the new stamps, but I saved it for this oppurtunity as it just screams pink and spring!
The theme of this week’s challenge is Pretty In Pink. Not just a smidge of pink, we want to see a lot of pink! Our marvelous sponsors this week are Tilda’s Town and The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop.
Check out on our blog what my beautiful teames have made!! Lovely creations ladies! 😉
So, here’s my pink card. 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- aquarel paper: Langton
- design papers: First Edsition papers
- stamps: Tilda hiding egg (With love collection 2013), Sprin fence (Hoppy Easter 2010),
loving wishes (Raising The Ceiling Collection 2010), New York (With love Coll. 2013),
- dies: Magnolia DooHickey Heart Swirl, Tim Holtz-Butterflight
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses, Kort & Godt
- pink ribbon with roses
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Duymelot Design Team: Spring / Spring creation with many flowers