Hello, hello …
What a week. 🙂
I had my Birthday this week and my boyfriend took me to Beyonce’s concert in Zagreb. It was soooo cool, Beyonce is such a great performer and the whole show was just amazing!
Here’s just a sneak peak from the concert:
About two weeks back I was invited to join Simply Magnolia design team. It was my wish and my goal to join any of Magnolia design teams from the second I start blogging. Simply said Magnolias are my favourite stamps and I enjoy the most when crafting with them.
My first DT challenge at Simply Magnolia was to make a Pocket Card. I never made one before, so it was a real challenge. I watched a few tutorials, checked the cards on google and this is what I created.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- aquarel paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First Edition – Flower pavilion
- stamps: Tilda in cotton dress (Once Upon a Time Collection, 2013), Love background, New York (With love Coll., 2013), Postmark (With love Coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia DooHickey Scaloped Tag, Marianne – Chinese roses
- punch: Butterfly, Martha Stewart – Doily Lace
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses, Kort & Godt
- pink cotton ribbon
- white half pearls
- pink web ribbon
- pearl spray
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Papertake weekly: One paper taker
- Crafty sentiments Designs Challenge: Lace and pearls
- Magnolia Down Under: Going Green Baby, Recycle (I reused pearls from an old necklace that was torn) 🙂