For a Special lady at Marvelous Magnolias
It’s time for my ♥ Purple team ♥ to show our inspiration cards for the new challenge at Marvelous Magnolias. I’m so proud to be on the DT with such talented ladies. Sometimes I still think that I shouldn’t be there when there is so many super talented girls out there. Until they kick me out I’ll be enjoying my days. LOL
This time we want you to show us your For a Special lady creations. My two special ladies are my little girl Zoi and my Mum! ♥
Here’s my card. Please join us, we have two superb prizes this time, offered by The Ribbon Girl and Creative Treasures! What more can you wish for? 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- aquarel paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First Edition – Flower pavilion
- stamps: Cute Tilda(Raising The Ceiling Collection)
- dies: Spellbinders Floral ovals, Spellbinders ovals
- punches: MS Doily lace, MS Branch
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- baby blue lace
- baby blue organza ribbon
- baby blue cotton cord
- white pom pom ribbon
- white half pearls
- liquid pearls – color opal
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Stamp and create: Use at least one die cut (Floral ovals and ovals)
- ABC Challenge: L for Lovely Lace
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts: Favourite colour combo (white-blue)
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Spring with Ribbons
- Midweek Magnolias: Tic-Tac-Toe/Bingo (blue, lace, ribbon)
Thank you for your visit and your comment. Please join us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge an good luck in the draw 😉
Christina - Pieces of Dreams
Hi Tamara. This is a gorgeous, fresh card.
oooo tole pa res zgleda lepo. krasna Tilda in pa tako lepo pobarvana. lp
so sweet and pretty card Tamara, love the flowers
Čisto prav je, da si v tistem timu. Tvoje kreacije niso nič slabše od kreacij drugih ustvarjalk. Jaz mislim, da so super. Samo poglej to čestitko … Super je! V mojih najljubših barvah (modra, bela in celo malce rjave) in z veliiiiko rožicami.
Lepo se imej! xx
WOW, it's amazing Tamara!!!! Love your soft colouring and gorgeous flowers. Hugs, Brigitte
This is gorgeous Tamara!!!. I love the colours, your colouring and the gorgeous Tilda. Very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenges.
Another fabulous card!! Thanks again for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenges!
Awww, I read your title and thought "Does she mean me?" LOL!!! (I AM kidding!) Your card is just super-sweet and I'm sure you are a great asset to the dt you are on as all your creations are divine Tamara! I love your delicate shading of Tilda, and those lovely peachy cheeks! It's a beautful card and I thank you for sharing it with Midweek Magnolias :o) x
Joj te tvoje Tilde so tako zelo prisrčne, tako zelo lepo jih pobarvaš in potem vse skupaj sestaviš v bogato voščilnico :-))
Too cute Tamara, totally love this cute Tilda!
Thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts for our Monthly Challenge this week 🙂
Such a pretty card Tamara, beautiful design, paper choice and such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!