Welcome to I am roses NOVEMBER 2022 challenge!!!
The theme for this month’s challenge is …. ANYTHING GOES!
NEW CHALLENGE REQUIREMENTS:
Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS
(10) Participants = (4) WINNERS
(15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS
We love all the creations that everyone submits and would like to share an opportunity for more people to win.
For this month’s challenge I used one of my Magnolia rubber stamps and made a christmas card with it. I used traditional colours for her and added lots of pretty I am roses flowers.
I am roses flowers used on this card:
Size 1″ or 2.5 cm SNOW White Roses
Mini Lily Mixed Pastel Crafts Paper Flowers
Size 3/4″ or 2cm WHITE Summer Cottage
Mini 1/4″ or 1 cm White Paper Open Roses
Size 3/4″ or 2cm White Open Roses
- Contest runs November 15th – December 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes”
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- Five winners will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “October IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
❀This card is available to BUY in my online CARD SHOP!!!! ❀