Hi and Welcome to 2019 IAR Season’s Greetings Blog Hop!!!! We have lots of awesome prizes for you and a bunch of awesome projects from my design team buddies.
For this blog hop I made a Winter card in my fav colours, white-pink. I added lots of BEAUTIFUL
I am roses flowers with a bit of white crackle paint to make them more wintery.
I am roses flowers used on this card:
Here’s how to play:
- Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual IAR Blog Hop Post
- There are 3 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs spread throughout our Designers’ blogs!
- Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning a Prize Voucher.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Saturday December 21st (This blog hop has a duration of one week)
- We will be randomly selecting 3 winners from the comments made on our Designers’ blogs and will announce the winners here on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog on January 1st!
Let’s get this hop started!
We have a wonderful line up from our I Am Roses Design Team: