Today starts a brand new challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. We continue with out Anything goes theme, so that you have the opportunity to be creative and link diferent projects.
For my challenge project I made a card using Daffodil Tilda from Magnolia’s Spring fever collection. I recently got the new Doohickey box vol.10 and I really wanted to use these buzzzz buzzz dies, so i made a Spring/bee themed card.
I’m sure you noticed the gorgeous papers and lace. Papers are from Maja Design (Walking in the forest) and lace if from Noor! design UK (pleated ruffle tulle).
I am roses flowers used on this card:
- Contest runs June 15th – July 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: “Anything Goes“
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “June IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th