Magnolia-licious girls are back with another fun blog hop
. This time our theme is
For my dt project I made a Birthday tiered cake boxes. I cut out the cakes with my silhouette cameo and then covered them with different design papers from Maja design – Vintage baby collection.
If you came to my blog from Karen S.
, then you’re on your right way! 😉
I coloured my pretty Tildas with Distress markers and ink pads.
I used three different Tildas on my Birthday cake:
Here’s a list of all dt members, so you don’t get lost during the hop:
Tamara (you are here now)
For all blog hops you must include the following requirements in your post to qualify for a prize.
1. Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page
2. Leave a comment on each DT’s post during the hop.
3. At the end of your Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment there as well for a chance to win a prize.
There are two ways to win during our challenge blog hop.
1. Comments are counted and a random winner is chosen.
2. Participants enter a project following the Hop theme and a random winner is chosen. This person will receive a handmade card from one of the Magnolia-licious Designers.