Circles, Spots, Dots and Blots
For my dt project I made a gift bag with two Magnolia stamps: Frizzy Tilda
(Sea Breeze coll., 2013) and Summer Hill Background (Pink lemonade coll., 2014).
If you came to my blog from Jane’s blog
, then you’re on your right way! 😉
Frizzy Tilda and summer hill background were coloured with Distress Markers and ink pads.
I used a lot of different dies. Here’s the list of them:
Flowers are as usual from I am roses. Paper is from First Edition.
Here’s a list of all dt members, so you don’t get lost during the hop:
Tamara (you’re here NOW!)
Now for your next stop, HOP over to the super talented…
to see what she has to share with you.
For all blog hops you must include the following requirements in your post to qualify for a prize.
1. Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page
2. Leave a comment on each DT’s post during the hop.
3. At the end of your Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment there as well for a chance to win a prize.
There are two ways to win during our challenge blog hop.
1. Comments are counted and a random winner is chosen.
2. Participants enter a project following the Hop theme and a random winner is chosen. This person will receive a handmade card from one of the Magnolia-licious Designers.