As some of you already know or have seen a dt badge on my blog, I was invited to be part of the super talented Magnolia-licious design team. I don’t know what I did to deserve all my super duper great design teams but let me just tell you – I’m really grateful and I love them all!!!
Our theme for this tuesday’s challenge is:
❤ Love is in the air ❤
I made a pink girly Birthday cards with lots of hearts and cutenes. I used Prima Ballerina Tilda from Little Circus Moscow collection (2013). To add a little ‘love’ I stamped Love background (You are so special coll., 2011) around her.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design Sofiero
- stamps: Prima ballerina Tilda (Little circus Moscow coll., 2013), Love background (You are so special coll., 2011)
- dies: Magnolia (Doohickey club kit vol. 1, 3, Spravling ferns, Doily flowers, Grooms bow), Prima, la-la land
- paper flowers
- white lace
- pink feather
- white crackle paint
- clear rock candy glitter
- stickles (stardust).
Leave us a comment on any of the DT’s blogs and/or the Challenge blog for a chance to win a weekly prize. The winner is announced every week during the “W”ednesday post.
Come and join us for the challenge and you may have a chance to win a Surprise from the Magnolia-licious store.