Today I have another Christmas tag for you. I used Winter Tilda from Sweet Christmas Dreams coll. This one is one of my all time favourite stamps and I really like colouring her. The shape of the tag was cut out with silhouette. I get asked a lot about the shape of my tags and cut them ALL with silhouette. The whole image is covered with chunky white frantage to make it look like snow. I hope it worked, what do you think?
For this tag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Winter Tilda (Sweet Christmas dreams coll., 2011), Christmas background
- dies: Magnolia, Prima, Cherry Lynn
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- brown cord
- silver bells
- chunky white frantage
- white gesso
- stardust stickles.
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- A creative romance: Anything goes
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Winter in the snow
- Marvelous Magnolia: Anything goes Christmas
- Magnolia Down under (TOP 5): Tic Tac Toe – Christmas (I used everything except masking and red/white)
I love this tag this is so beautiful!!
The frantage definitely looks like snow and the shapes of your tags are always special. Every card/tag/box or whatever else you create surely leaves the observer speechless and he's only able to stare and stare and stare….. HHH 🙂
I LOVE this tag!
wow wow wow !!! totally love this one
It´s very nice tag.
me again 🙂
thanks for playing with us at stamp and create with magnolia
Romantično zasnežen zimski tag. Zelo lep.
Totally gorgeous, this is one of my favourites too and she looks so beautiful on your tag. The snowy effect is perfect!
just gorgeous…love it all…lizzi
Tagec mi je eden tvojih ljubših izdelkov v tej zimi. Ta Tilda je tudi meni zelo ljuba, :). Lepo, ♥. Saša