It’s time for a midway reminder at Magnolia Forever challenge blog. This is my last challenge for this amazing group of ladies and a gentleman, because buying craft supplies if you have no money is a bit of a problem. I guess finding job is like mission impossible these days. That is why I decided to give my dt spot to some other talented lady.
The theme of our current challenge is School! You can make any kind of a project as long as it is school related.
I made a gift bag with three stamps from different collection and I hope you’ll like it. 😉
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Sitting Tilda with Butterfly (OAAT coll., 2013), Napoleon (AOTY coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia, La-la land
- flowers & leaves from I am roses
- stickles glue (diamond)
- white lace
- blue ribbon
- alphabet letters from TH.
I’m entering this project into the following challenges: