…. and Hi again ….
This month I was invited to be a guest designer at Live and Love crafts challenge blog. How can you say no to super nice Sandy? Well, you can’t! 😉
The theme for this month’s challenge is By the see. When Sandy told me the theme I instantly thought of Life by the sea collection from Maja design. These papers have such great red and blue colors. Even though I don’t like creating with red, these papers are really amazing.
I made a Summer explosion box with Edwin catching fish from Sea breeze collection. I cut the camera, anchor and life boat with silhouette cameo. There are also some die cuts and flowers. I hope you’ll like it. 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design Life by the sea
- stamps: Edwin catching fish (Sea breeze coll., 2013), Ocean map (Sea breeze coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia – jungle leaves, bloomy tag, swirl
- flowers, leaves from I am roses
- white lace
- metal embellishment
- brown cord
- stickles glue
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says: Anything goes
Thank you again Sandy for this great opportunity! Hugs, t.