It’s Saturday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town.
This week we want to see your SPRING creations. Easy right? You can do anything as long as it has Tilda or Edwin on your creation and is spring related (meaning soft colours, butterflies, easter, flowers ….)
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be random!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps. Over 1,100 stamps in stock at all times. Tilda’s Town offers FREE worldwide shipping on every order, every day. You can also save up to an additional 20% on your purchase by using one of the famous coupon codes.
Shop at www.tildastown.com and live the magic.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja
- stamp: Tilda watering (Little Easter collection, 2013), New York (With love coll., 2013), Postmark (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia – heart swirl, vintage tag, dragonfly; Joy crafts – butterfly border; La-la land – stiched scallopes
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: