It’s Friday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town challlenge blog. We have an easy one this week. It’s ANYTHING GOES.
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be random!
I was asked to do a christening card and a gift box in purple. Today I’m only showing you half of the project. I used Tilda with little dowe from last year’s Nativity collection. I used my new angel’s wings again and of course a lot of flowers.
- Colours: TH distress markers and ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300 g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Tilda with little dowe (Nativity coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia doohickey – tilda tag
- punch: MS – hearts border
- flowers from I am roses, LLC, The ribbon girl
- angel’s wings
- white cotton cord
- white lace
- purple ribbon
- stickles glue – stardust