Today starts a brand new challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. We continue with our Anything goes theme, so that you have the opportunity to be creative and link diferent projects.
For this month's challenge I made an exploding box. I used different Magnolia images:
Me and my Snowman (Aspen Holidays coll., 2016)
Cozy Fox (Aspen Holidays, stamp&cutz, 2016)
Sweet Deer (Aspen Holidays, stamp&cutz, 2016)
Iside the box I put another smaller box, for a little prezzie and decorated it with pretty Maja Design papers and I am roses flowers. I used white and green flowers on this box. It's a bit unusual colour combo for me, but it works really great on this project.
I am roses flowers used on this project:
Dies used are from different companies: magnolia, cc designs ... Images were coloured using Distress inks.
- Contest runs December 15th - January 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it "December IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th.