Today starts a new challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. The theme of the challenge is Anything goes, all you have to do is use two IAR products and link your project to the challenge blog here.
For my challenge dt project I made a photo purse using Resting Tilda from Magnolia (Spring Fever collection, 2016). I coloured her with distress markers and distress ink pads.
Dies used are from la-la land crafts, Cheery Lynn and CC Designs. Paper are from Pion design. That gorgeous lace is from The Ribbon Girl.
I am roses flowers used on this project:
... the inside ... there's enough room for 2 pictures ...
... you can put one more picture here ....
- Contest runs May 15th - June 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it "May IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th