Today starts a new challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. The theme of the challenge is Anything goes, all you have to do is use two IAR products and link your project to the challenge blog here.
- Contest runs April 15th - May 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it "April IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Image is from Little Darlings creative, Saturated Canary - Princess Peanelope. I coloured her using Distress markers and Distress ink pads.
The background of the image and all the sentiments are from Stempelglede.
Papers used are from Simple Stories - Legacy collection.
The box and the lid are decorated on the inside too.
Dies used are from la-la land crafts.
I am roses flowers used on this project: