I haven't made an explosion box for a while now and I got this pink idea in my head the other day, so I had to do something about it. :)
I used three sweet/cute Tildas from different collections and some pink Maja design papers and a lot of I am roses, llc and woc flowers. ;)
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Hear no evil Tilda (Pink Ribbon coll., 2014), Christmas Kitchen Tilda (Waiting for Christmas collection, 2014), Tilda with Summer pants (Animals of the year coll., 2014)
- dies: Quickutz, Cherry Lynn
- flowers, leaves from I am roses, llc, woc
- white lace from llc
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white crackle paint
- clear rock candy glitter
- alphabet letters from tim holtz.
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- Indonesia Magnolia Lovers (2nd STAR AWARD): 3D project
- Time for Magnolia challenge: Your favourite color combo (white-pink)
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: At least two patternet papers
- Magnolia down under: Spring fling
Have a lovely weekend!
We have a public holiday tomorrow, so our weekend starts today!! Hugs, t.