It's time for a brand new challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenge blog. Our theme this fortnight is Something sweet! No problem, right?
Our sponsor is The Ribbon Girl with a voucher to their store.
I used Here I am Tilda (from Pink Lemonade) for my sweet card. When I got this cutie my first thought was Christmas. She'll be perfect for Christmas cards and I can't wait to use it again. I used a lot of die cuts. I'm not one of those with hundreds of different dies, but the ones I got I try to use as much as I can.
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Here I am Tilda (Pink lemonade coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia, Tim Holtz, Cherry Lynn, Soellbinder, La-la land
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue
- brown cord
- wooden heart
- white lace
- paper doily.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia-licious: Frilly, Lacey & Feminine
- Magnolia Down Under: Your favourite magnolia stamp
- Marvelous Magnolia: Anything goes