It's Saturday and time for new challenge at Tilda's Town challenge blog. Our theme this week is Anything goes.
The winner will get a great prize - a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda's Town online store. The winner will be chosen by InLinkz!
Tilda's Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda's Town and live the magic.
I made another wall hanger, this time with Tilda With Daisy-Mae The Tiger from Animals of the year collection. This one is soooo pretty and such a pleasure to colour. I must say I simply love this new collection. Stamps are gorgeous and really easy to colour. This wall hanger is for sale on my etsy!
I cut out the design with silhouette cameo (drawn by me). It's made from 4 layers of paper which are all stitched together .
For this wall hanger I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda With Daisy-Mae The Tiger (Animals of the year coll., 2014)
- dies: Joy crafts - butterfly border, Sizzix - Vintage Market, Magnolia - lovely fence
- flowers from I am roses and LLC
- white rose trim
- pink ribbon
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hugs, t.