It's Sunday and time for another challenge at Simply Magnolia. This forthnight we want you to use Tilda with fruit.
We have two sponsors this time: Magnolia-licious and Scrapbooking allsorts.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Cozy Tilda (Winter Winderland coll., 2013), Postcard (With love coll., 2013)
- die: DooHickey - Tilda tag, Heart swirl, Spring flower lace; Tim Holtz - brackets
- white lace
- white cotton cord
- flowers from I am roses, Kort & Godt
- stickles glue (stardust)
- shabby white frantage.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- MIdweek Magnolias: Winter blues
- The Ribbon Girl challenge blog: Anything goes
- Time for Magnolia challenge: Tilda with something on her head
- You, me and Magnolia: Wintertime