It's Tuesday and time for another fun, great, amazing ... challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenge blog. Our theme this fortnight is Vintage!
I made a baby boy explosion box. There is no stamped image on this project which is rare or like never ever for me. lol
I cut most of the shapes used with my silhouette cameo and used a lot of different Maja design papers.
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- dies: Magnolia, Spellbinders
- flowers & leaves from I am rose, WOC, LLC
- stickles glue (diamond)
- brown cord
- natural colour cord
- alphabet letters from TH.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: