It's Tuesday and time for another challenge over at Deep Ocean Challenge blog. This fortnight we want you to use ❤ at least one flower ❤ on your project. That's easy, right?
Our sponsor for this challenge is The Ribbon Girl with a voucher for one lucky winner!!!
I made a pink, pink, pink card - pink dress, pink flowers, pink paper ... Today was a happy day for my crafting, because I finally received Doohickey club kit vol. 2. I guess it got stuck in the mail somewhere and I was really afraid that I won't get it. But it arrived!! Happy! Well, I got my kit but my Tilda's Town delivery was held at custums. :( I hope I get that one tomorrow. :)
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with fantasy flower (Lost and found coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia, Marianne design, Cherry Lynn
- flowers from I am roses & wild orchid crafts
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white lace
- pink ribbon
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog: Monochromatic
- Simply Magnolia: Anything goes
- Inky chicks: Anything goes
- A creative romance: Anything goes
- Bunny Zoe's crafts: Lace