I have another Christmas card to show you. I made it some weeks back, but forgot to post it. I used one of the 2012 Christmas Tildas, called Tilda with longe hair which was a gift from my boyfriend.
I used two gorgeous snowflake dies from Wild rose studio and a lot of pearl string around the flowers.
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with long hair (A Christmas story coll., 2012), A holly swirl (A Christmas story coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia, Cherry Lynn, Wild rose studio
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- pearl string
- white lace
- brown cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Just for girls
- Dutch Magnolia lovers: Anything goes
- The ribbon girl challenge blog: Add pearls
- Marvelous Magnolia: Layered up