It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at Tilda's Town challenge blog. It's Summer, it's hot and it's holiday time .... that's why our theme this week is The great Outdoors!!!
The winner will get a great prize - a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda's Town online store. The winner will be chosen by InLinkz!
Tilda's Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda's Town and live the magic.
I used one of the old stamps. It's Tilda with ugg shoes from the Australia collection. This collection only had a few stamps but they were all so beautiful. I still have a few of them that I didn't use, so you'll be seeing more of Australia collection in the next months. ;)
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with ugg shoes (Australia coll., 2012), New York (With love coll., 2012)
- dies: Magnolia - jungle leaves, so wrapped lovely; La-La Land - Cherry Blossom Branch Die, Heart border doily die; Memory box - butterfly
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- paper doily
- pearl pins (handmade)
- stickles glue
- frantage (shabby pink).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under: Pink
- Marvelous Magnolia: Anything goes
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog: Summer buggy fun
- Totally Tilda: Tilda with an animal
Have a lovely weekend everybody!!!!