It's Thursday and time for another challenge at Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog. Our theme until the end of the year is Anything goes!
Our sponsor this week is Hobby Cutz.
I masked these two together a few weeks ago, but haven't had the time to colour them. I really like how Magnolia stamps are made, so we can use our very old ones and combine them with the newest. :)
I am waiting for my mailman every day, because the new stamp club is out and I can't wait to see what's in it. :)
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design - Vintage frost basics
- stamp: The Day Before X-mas Stocking Tilda (Winter wonderland coll., 2013), Fireplace With Stockings (So Jolly Collection)
- die: Doohickey - Snowflake & Mistletoe
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- paper doily
- frantage (shabby white, chunky white)
- clear rock candy glitter
- TH crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Deep Ocean Challenge blog: Something old (Fireplace is an OLD stamp)
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Winter fun
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia (TOP 3): Winter Wonderland
- Dutch Magnolia lovers (TOP 3): Bingo (white, flowers, lace)
- Fashionista Magnolia and more challenge blog: Winter snowflakes