When I woke up at 7 am this morning and looked out of the window, the first thing that I saw was gls delivery van. :) I finally got my new papers from LLC. Happy!
I had to use some right away (this in real life means at least 12 hours later). I made a winter Birthday card. I bought this beautiful Tilda a few months back and didn't have the time or opportunity to use it. It's one of those BIG stamps where you use a lot of time to colour it but the result just blows you away.
I put twinklets diamond dust on flowers. I love the effect!
For this card I used:
- Colours: TH distress markers and ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300 g
- design papers: Maja design - Vintage autumn basics
- stamps: Tilda with big bouquet of flowers (Christmas story coll., 2012), Happy Birthday -text
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey - tilda tag, heart swirl
- punch: MS doily lace
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- frantage – chunky white
- shabby bark heart
- white cotton cord
- white lace
- twinklets diamond dust
- stickles glue – stardust.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under: Anything goes
- Fashionista Magnolia and more challenge: Shabby chic
- Midweek magnolias: Lots of layers
Thank you all for stopping by and leaving me a comment. You can also follow me on facebook.