I made a gift box with purple Maja design papers. I coloured this sweetie as soon as I got her. I was so busy with other projects that I just didn't have the time to make a card with her.
- Colours: TH distress markers and ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300 g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: London Tilda (Little London collection, 2013), Happy Birthday - text
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey - So wraped lovely
- punch: MS doily lace
- flowers from I am roses, LLC, ebay
- silver corners
- purple cotton cord
- white lace
- glossy accent
- stickles glue – stardust.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe's crafts challenge blog: Ribbon
- Inky chicks: Your fav sentiment (it's happy birthday, because I can use it all the time)
- Wednesday's creative inspirations challenge blog: Anything goes
Thank you for all your sweet comments! Hugs, t.