I'm so excited about the two new collections from magnolia. First one is Little London Collection. I already pre-ordered two of the 'must have' stamps. I do like one more, but we'll see ... The second one is Winter Wonderland collection, which will be (according to some rumours) released in October. Aren't these great news ladies?
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Pion
- stamps: Tilda with love cake (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey - So wrapped lovely, heart swirl; Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Joy crafts - butterflies
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC, The Ribbon Girl, ebay
- white lace
- white cotton cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down under (I WAS TOP 5): Sketch
- Stempel Magie: Rezepte aus der Küche
- Magnolia Mania: Friends
- Fashionista Magnolia and more Challenge: Anything goes
- Totally Tilda Challenge: Food Glorious food
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Hugs, t.