We have two great sponsors this week: Tilda's Town and Creative treasures!
I used Special day Tilda from Special Moment Collection. I cut off her veil and used her for a Birthday card. I like her more this way. :)
As you can see I used some unusual colors (for me at least). This paper is so beautiful that I just had to use it and tried to make a little less girly card as I usually do. :)
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design - sofiero
- stamp: Special Day Tilda (Special Moment Collection, 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey - Tilda tag, heart swirl, swirl, Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals, Spellbinders floral ovals
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white cotton cord
- paper doily
- pearl pins
- white lace
- white pearls
- frantage (shabby white).
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under (I WAS TOP 5): Tic-tac-toe (pearls, frantage, flowers)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I read them all! Hugs, t.