As I promised yesterday today I have something different for you. I made a candy drawer box (some kind of a gift wrapping) with Kneeling Tilda. This lovely Tilda has been in my stamp box for ages. I used it only once and as I remember I wasn't too thrilled with the result. :)
So, here's my box. The shape was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. As you can see it has two drawers, which have been colored with crackle paint and then frantaged. All the edges and corners have been painted with crackle paint too, to add a little vintage/aged look. Tilda has got cute little pearl earrings and a small flower in her hand (instead of a lady bug). There is also a butterfly on the side. On the lover edges there is a lace cut out with my MS punch.
This is my first box ever so please don't be too harsh with the comments! ;)
For this box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First Edition - Spring feast
- stamp: Kneeling Tilda (Sweet Rainbow Collection, 2011)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey - peacock feathers
- punch: Martha Stewart - doily lace, Tonic Studios - Butterfly
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses, Kort & Godt
- half pearls
- liquid pearls - color opal
- TH crackle paint
- frantage (shabby white, rose fragments).
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolias: Anything goes with frantage
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Lace and pearls
- Magnolia Down Under (I was no. 1): Thank you (this box was made for my neighbour as a thank you gift for giving me cherries)
- Magnolia Mania: Gift coupon wrapping
- Tilda's Town: Anything goes
Weekend is over (again) and soon we'll start another busy week, so let's make the best of it!! Hugs, t.