It's Sunday and time for another challenge at Simply Magnolia. This week we want you to show us Vintage style with pearls. We have an amazing sponsor this time - Live and love crafts! ;)
I used my new stamp DooBeePops Bride Tilda from Special moment Collection. I really love this collection. I know I've said this before, but it's so true. :)
People keep asking me to make them Wedding cards and I'm starting to wonder how many different Wedding cards can I make in one season? Probably a lot, lol. I used a lot of flowers on this one, some made of paper and the other in ribbon.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Glitz
- DooBeePops paper - Orchid
- stamp: DooBeePops Bride Tilda
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses, Kort & Godt
- white rose trim
- white saten ribbon
- paper doily
- white half pearls
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby pink).
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolias: Make it girly with ribbon and pearls
- Magnolia-licious: Love is in the air
- Magnolia Mania: Paper piercing (I don't know If Doobeepops paper can count for paper piercing. If not please ignore my card. Thank you!)
- Fashionista Challenge: Wedding or Birthday
Thank you for all your lovely comments! Hugs, t.