It's a public Holiday here in Slovenia today and the weather is awfull. :( I think it's going to rain in about a minute, so no outdoor activities today. (which only means one thing - crafting!)
Yesterday I sat down in my craft room and started planing papers etc. for a baby boy's baptism, but all I could thing of was purple! :) So, instead of making blue card I made a girly purple one. :) I recently got this stamp and just had to use it. Isn't this Tilda adorable?
Here's my card for today ...
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- aquarel paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First Edition - New bloom
- stamps: Teddybear Love (Princes & Princesses Collection, 2012), New York (With Love Collection, 2013), Loving Wishes (Raising The Ceiling Collection)
- dies: Spellbinders Floral ovals, Spellbinders ovals
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses
- purple cotton cord
- purple button
- white lace
- paper doily
- white half pearls
- liquid pearls - color opal
- stickles glue (diamond).
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
- Crafty catz: # 180 The colour purple
- Stamp an create with Magnolia: Spring with buttons
- Tilda's Town: May flowers
- One stop Craft Challenge: Buttons and bows
- Sweet stampin: Anything but Birthday
- Magnolia Down Under: Button it up
Thank you for all your lovely comments!