I received a happy mail today. You know what happy mail is, don't you? Simply - craft goodies. :)
I just couldn't wait to go to my craft room and do something with them.
On my latest card I used one of my new stamps Tilda watering from Little Easter collection 2013. They are all so beautiful and it was a hard decision which ones to buy. :)
For this card I used:
- colours: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- papers: My Mind's eye
- stamps: Tilda watering
- dies: Marianne decorative elegance
- punch: Martha Stewart - lace
- flowers and leaves from Wild orchid crafts, I am roses, Kort og Godt and old stash
- pink ribbon and lace
- stickles glue - stardust
- Viva Decor liquid pearls - opaq.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges: